Garlic lemon yogurt dipping sauceDecember 21, 2016
4 Ways to energize your wellness while travelingJanuary 5, 2017
Need a fresh and flavourful recipe for entertaining? Try this Peach Salsa. It is colorful, crunchy, sweet and acidic, yet fresh-tasting (and a lower calorie option compared to other dips).
I recently had a group of dietitians and registered nutritionists to my house for a networking meeting. I chose to serve this Peach Salsa recipe for its visual and taste appeal, pairing well with salty scoop-type crackers and a glass of crisp white wine.
Beyond crackers, you can enjoy this Peach Salsa on top of:
- Grilled chicken.
- Pan-fried fish like cod or sole.
- A bed of leafy greens like spinach or kale.
- Baked brie
- Grilled halloumi cheese
Crunchy peach salsa
Author: Energize Nutrition
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peaches, diced
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- ½ green pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- fresh cilantro or mint, chopped
- With a sharp knife, prepare all ingredients.
- Mix together all ingredients into a bowl.
- Add in flavoured vinegars and oils as desired.