Does your diet need an upgrade?October 16, 2019
Does oatmeal have enough protein for breakfast?November 13, 2019
When foods taste great and are satisfying, you are likely to eat them again and again. This version of oatmeal is fast and flavour-fuel!
White chocolate berry power oatmeal
Author: Energize Nutrition
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup large flake oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- Berries (Fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp natural peanut butter
- In a medium-sized pot, over medium-high heat, add the large flake oats and water. Stir together. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Crack the egg right into the oatmeal and stir right away with a fork to evenly distribute the egg. Cook another 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Top oatmeal with berries and white chocolate chips. In the version showed here, I also added in chia seeds and peanut butter for extra flavour and nutrition.