Hemp Seed Tabouli with Quick Pickled Onions and Fruit ChipsMarch 29, 2020
Roasted Tomato SoupApril 21, 2020
Enjoy this family-friendly Thai-inspired noodle salad recipe, using ingredients you actually have in your kitchen!
Thai-inspired Noodle Salad
Author: Kristyn Hall, Energize Nutrition
Recipe type: Lunch or supper
- 1 package of whole grain whole wheat spaghetti noodles, cooked
- Lettuce, shredded
- ½ Red and ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 Carrot and ½ cucumber, cut into match sticks
- 1.5 cups shelled Edamame beans
- ¼ cup Mint leaves, chopped
- ⅓ c peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Juice of a lime
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp sweet Thai chili sauce
- In a large pot with boiling water, cook the whole grain whole wheat spaghetti noodles according to package directions (~10 minutes). Drain.
- Prepare the remaining salad ingredients (peppers, carrot and cucumber, edamame beans and mint leaves, cashews), and add to a large serving bowl.
- In a blender, blend together peanut butter, sesame oil, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, honey soy sauce, water, garlic, ginger and Thai chili sauce.
- To serve, add in some dressing to the bottom of each person's bowl, then add in noodles, vegetables and top with additional dressing as desired.
If you do make this salad, please send me a picture of your version! I’d love to see it!