Roasted Tomato SoupApril 21, 2020
Veggie NachosMay 4, 2020
If you are looking for a Friday Fun Food that tastes good and has the crunch of snack foods, check out these Vibrant Veggie Recipe Wraps.
You can cook along with me as I show you how to work with rice paper wraps. If you do make these, I would love to see a picture!
Vibrant Veggie Rice Wraps
Author: Kristyn Hall, Energize Nutrition
Recipe type: snack, appetizer
- Rice paper wraps
- Leafy Green, ½ head Romaine lettuce or Butter lettuce
- Vegetables, grated or julienned
- 3 carrots, cut into match sticks or shredded.
- 1 cucumber, cut into match sticks or shredded.
- 1 red belled pepper, sliced up into slices.
- Protein: Crab meat or shrimp, peeled, deveined and shelled
- Fresh herbs: Mint leaves
- Mango & or pineapple, chopped
- Thai sweet chili sauce or peanut sauce for dipping
- Here is a video showing you how to prepare these Veggie Rice Wraps
To see a video demonstration of these wraps, watch here