Energize your nutrition for vitality and wellness, one bite at a time!
Once you are 40, you don’t need to diet - but you do need to change how you eat. I help men and women over 40 energize their nutrition to become healthier versions of themselves, one bite at a time. I can help you with mid-life health challenges: a lack of energy, weight concerns, peri-menopause, digestive problems like heartburn, constipation, bloating, headaches, mental health (including depression and anxiety), healthy aging, inflammation, arthritis, hypertension, high cholesterol, emotional eating, mindful eating, meal planning, healthy cooking, healthy recipes, eating well while traveling, stress management. I provide health and wellness coaching which provides clarity on your goals, values, accountability and steps toward goals important to you.
1) Discovery call with a Nutritionist/Dietitian
Curious about working with a Dietitian and Nutritionist? This is a 15-minute phone call gives you a flavour for what I offer and helps you see whether my nutrition coaching services are a match for you and your goals.
I offer this call at no cost.
2) Personal Training in the Kitchen
Once you are 40, you don’t need to diet - but you do need to change how you cook and eat. This service focuses on your food and cooking skills. We will work with you to identify your wellness goals, learning needs, taste preferences. We will then create a teaching menu and cook recipes, helping you energize YOUR nutrition. This service is only available as part of a larger nutrition coaching package.
3) CravingChange™ package
Are you an emotional eater? Eating in a way that feels uncomfortable and not aligned with your health and wellness goals? Struggling with cravings?
This is a package for men and women over 40 years of age who know what they need to eat, but are having trouble making consistent nutrition changes. We will be a deep dive into your food-mind-body relationship, where we will explore your own personal eating triggers and responses. You will learn how to work with your food-mind-body relationship, and enhance your vitality and wellness.
4 week guided package (to be used over 12 weeks)
Also available as a small group offering.*
4) Energize YOUR Nutrition Coaching Package
Has your mid-life body changed? Feeling tired and worn out?
• Does your eating start off “good” but later falls apart?
• Wondering if you should go keto, paleo, or plant-based?
• Need help with healthy meal planning?
I will work with you to:
• Refine your diet
• Renovate your midlife kitchen
• Revamp your meal planning
• Reduce cravings.
Discover healthy, sustainable strategies you need to feel better, and reclaim your best health.
Ready to become a healthier version of yourself? Work with me! Appointments by telehealth available.
Still not sure?
Book a discovery call to see if you want to work with me, and figure which package would work best for you.
I offer personalized coaching by telehealth and also in person, Mondays through Fridays, business hours.
Is it Covered?
Consultations with Nutritionists and Registered Dietitians are usually covered by Health Spending Accounts and/or your extended benefits plan. Check with your benefits coordinator.
Couples receive one client at 20% off.
Contact me to arrange payment for services.
- For all packages and services, payment is due by the end of the first appointment.
- I want you to be energized and completely satisfied with all nutrition services and packages once purchased. If you are not happy with the services provided, please let me know what you need. Please also provide record of your worksheets demonstrating the work you have done outside of our appointments. Partial refunds may be considered, provided you have not already been reimbursed by your insurance.
- All services are charged to the client. We can prepare all necessary information for you to collect your benefits from insurance companies upon request.
Cancellations/Change of Appointment
- To maintain our operations, we require 24 hours on business days (M-F) notice via email to change or cancel your appointment. Otherwise your session will be counted as completed and you will be charged the full amount of the session.
- We will send you an email reminder of your appointment.
- No charge for changes or cancellations up to 24 hours in advance of appointment. A 50% payment requested for cancellations thereafter.